ISFA’s mission is to help its members become more profitable with their businesses by promoting them as well as the products and services they offer. It is also to educate members to help them become better artisans and strong business leaders.
Stone Fabricator’s Alliance, an organization of manufacturing and restoration professionals from all over the world. Its objective is to provide the necessary resources so its members can prosper by improving the quality of the production and restoration methods and practices used.
The mission of The Natural Stone Institute (MIA + BSI) is to serve and support the dimensional natural stone industry by providing a range of services, products and authorized important information valued by industry members.
NEOLITH® presents the invisible joint system NEOLITH® INFINITY SYSTEM.
This brand-new technology allows marble producers to create kitchen countertops and islands that require more than one piece with hidden joints to make it seem like the countertop is a single piece without any cuts.
– Ultra Resistant Joints – 90% Certified Mechanical Resistance
– Stable Joints – No thermal expansion.
– Does not change color at the joints – UV Ray Resistance guaranteed for 30 years.
– Antibacterial joints – Easily enhances cleaning and is safe for direct contact with any food.
– Easy to use: Only one training session is necessary.
– Fast: It only takes about 15 minutes to create an invisible joint.
– Ideal for installations in areas of difficult access (Two pieces instead of one long one.
– Machinery adjusted and prepared for Neolith.