A professional competition open to architects, builders and designers whose project/work with Neolith® was completed between 2015 and 2019 outside of Spain.
Each participant can only submit one project. Projects previously submitted may not be re-submitted.
1) ENTRY FORM
FULL NAME(S) OF THE PROJECT AUTHOR(S):
POSITION (ARCHITECT, INTERIOR DESIGNER, BUILDER):
NAME OF THE COMPANY THEY WORK FOR:
CONTACT DETAILS: Email, Telephone, Mailing Address, City, Country.
NAME OF THE PROJECT:
2) DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED
* Detailed description of the project (summary of the overall project and justification for the materials used) from 50-100 words.
The entry form, duly completed.
* 5-10 photographs of the project in .jpg format (max. 5MB per image). Preferably professional photos of the project. The photo files must be referenced in this way: Name of Competition_Name of Project_Name of Creator.
NEOLITH® - PROJECT REQUIREMENTS
All the projects must have been completed which is why photographs of the finished work must be received. They should be of the highest possible quality (preferably professional photos).
TIMELINE AND PRIZES
The period for accepting the requested documentation will begin on July 1 and end on November 8, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Spanish time. Any entry received after the deadline or with incomplete documentation will not be accepted.
On December 20, 2019, the name of the winning project will be announced on the website and social media.
The winner of the chosen project will receive a trip + hotel + tickets to attend the next edition of the Salone del Mobile Milano in April 2020.
* The prize, worth approximately €5000, includes 2 round-trip plane tickets + accommodation for 2 people at a 4-star or higher hotel + 2 tickets to attend the Salone del Mobile Milano in April 2020. The project will also be promoted on Neolith’s different communication channels (website and social media, newsletters, paper and online specialist magazines, professional blogs, points of sale, etc.).
* Neolith® reserves the right to publish the winning project for 24 months.